function CheckUser() { var inputName = prompt('Verify your password', 'Password wanted!'); if (inputName == '3drocks') { alert('You are WVPS student!'); } else { alert('Intruder, dun come in!'); window.location="http://www.duncomein.com"; } }

WeSt ViEw PrI ScH 3d

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Readers' Theatre Group Photos




Best Roles voted by 3D pupils:
Best Narrator - Kendrick
Best as Giant - Aidil
Best as Beatrice -
Ayuni
Best as Beatrice's Mum - Min Hui

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All of you have done your best in this Alternative Assessment - Readers' Theatre. I am surprised at the efforts that most of you have put in. You have designed the scriptboard which I really like it very much and it is to my expectation too.

Overall, Give yourself eleven thunderous claps! =)

10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mrs lee did you think My group is good! I hope you will pick group 7 to be the winner. Please ... Can you pick our group

- Ayuni

8:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mrslee do you think group one did the best I hope you thought it was please dono't mine about Mubaraq he is also good as the giant. SO CAN YOU PLEASE CHOOSE MY GROUP PLEASE...3X

9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mrs lee did you thought that group- 1 did the best OH,PLEASE SAY YES PLEASE SAY YES3X -Ameera

9:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mrs lee I think I can also vote for group 4. They are excellent to

9:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Every group has their own strengths and weaknesses. Do not worry!

I will release the results of this assessment on the 12th September
2006.

Most important, all of you are proud of acting out your roles. Remember the times you spent rehearsing with your group members, it must be an unforgettable event!

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home