function CheckUser() { var inputName = prompt('Verify your password', 'Password wanted!'); if (inputName == '3drocks') { alert('You are WVPS student!'); } else { alert('Intruder, dun come in!'); window.location="http://www.duncomein.com"; } }

WeSt ViEw PrI ScH 3d

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Singapore Discovery Centre

Hi 3D pupils,

How do you feel about the excursion to the Singapore Discovery Centre? Do you enjoy yourself?
(Rating: Excellent, Very good, good, fair, bad, very bad)

What have you learnt?

Would you want another excursion?

Cheers,
Mrs Brenda Lee

10 Comments:

Blogger Bubblygirl said...

From: Mrs Lee

What have you learnt from the lesson conducted by Mrs Victoria?

Leave your comments! :p

12:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like 2 go to sdc .it is fun!i enjoyed it......

10:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like it.i enjoyed it too!.......

10:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i enjoyed it very much.hope will go there again!...

10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes,I want to go there again. I have a lot of fun and also learn something there and I like Mrs Victoria she is nice teacher

12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Raven tan

I enjoy myself and wish to go there again .

6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very good but I think it's still very laim too

9:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CHARLYN

IT IS FUN!!!I HAVE LEARN NEW THINGS FROM MRS VICTORIA

12:05 PM  
Blogger Bubblygirl said...

(to Nurdiana) Yes, I will be there for moonlite night.

4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the excusion very much

6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home